Maurice J Kerrigan & Associates have one of the largest teams of specialist investigators in Australia, supported by a robust quality control infrastructure and backed by dedicated expert administrative staff.
We have local investigators in all major centres and regions throughout Australia who are supported by our dedicated client service centres in:
- Melbourne, Victoria – Lic No: 644-253-01S
- Sydney, New South Wales – Lic No: 409504503
- Gold Coast, Queensland – Lic No: 19332
- Perth, Western Australia – Lic No: 31183
- Tasmania – Lic No: 488420662
- Western Australia – IA31183
- South Australia – ISL274055
- Northern Territory – C224/IA
In 2003, we were awarded by the Institute of Mercantile Agents “In appreciation of your outstanding contributions and professionalism to the investigations industry throughtout Australia”.
Our ongoing involvement in the development of Investigation standards for clients and direct input into the Licensing guidelines for investigators ensures that we remain at the forefront of investigative technique, regulation and compliance, and a leader in the delivery of client investigative services.
We are proud to be strategically partnered in supporting the corporate goals of many of Australia’s leading insurers and legal firms.
When you “NEED EVIDENCE” then Maurice J Kerrigan & Associates can advise you on the most efficient means to obtaining your evidentiary requirements, whilst adhering at all times to relevant Australian legislation, privacy and industry Codes of Conduct.
We remain the only investigations firm, world-wide, to have been audited against, and achieved certification to ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems) and AS/NZS 4801 (Health and Safety Management) by JAS-ANZ registered International Certifications.
Our Company has passed the stringent evaluations for membership, and is proud to be affiliated with:
- The Institute of Mercantile Agents
- The International Association of Automobile Theft Investigators
- Association of Investigators & Security Professionals