Maurice J Kerrigan & Associates seek experienced, licensed investigators to conduct Personal Injury and General investigations.
Successful applicants will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Hold a current Private Investigators license and currently working within the Investigation industry.
- Satisfy our minimum investigative experience and skill set.
- Own equipment including motor vehicle, laptop computer, printer, digital camera.
Demonstrate excellent understanding of some or all of the following:
- Compulsory Third Party;
- Public Liability; and
- Workers Compensation Investigations.
The applicant must also:
- Demonstrate excellent management and skills in the investigation of the above claims.
- Demonstrate an ability to work as a member of a progressive, ethical and professional investigation and assessing firm.
- Display excellent communication and computer skills, together with a professional business presentation.
- Undertake in-house training as required.
Excellent subcontract rates/salaried position considered.
Please apply below. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com