Maurice J Kerrigan and Associates has considerable resources available, and over a twenty year period has formulated sound management frameworks and numerous investigative procedures to enable us to provide high volume quality assured investigations on a National basis to State and Federal Government Bodies, Statutory Authorities and the Insurance Industry within the Worker’s Compensation arena.
Our Investigators have extensive experience in compiling detailed factual reports as to the circumstances giving rise to:
- Common Law, Statutory and Psychiatric/Psychological/Stress claims;
- detailed descriptions of systems of work;
- addressing particulars of negligence;
- obtaining of witness statements;
- obtaining physical evidence (exhibits) and ensuring safe storage and continuity of evidence;
- detailed photographs and plans of accident scenes;
- researching relevant Australian Standards (ASA);
- addressing issues of contributory negligence and recovery prospects; and
- general evidence gathering.
Combined with management staff who are focused on company performance, our systems are being continually reviewed and refined to ensure that we provide consistent, high quality, timely reporting on Workers Compensation Investigations.
Browse our full range of private investigator services.